We’re Hiring: Infusion Division Director
Be a leader to others at a company that will inspire you!
GIFTED Healthcare is seeking a smart, driven and passionate Division Director for our Infusion Division. Join our team and make an impact in the Healthcare Industry.
At GIFTED we offer competitive compensation packages, including:
- Base Salary
- Medical/Dental/Vision Benefits
- And the opportunity for rapid growth and advancement within our organization!
Here are the ways you will contribute to GIFTED Healthcare:
- Create an atmosphere of trust and value with our patients, clients, internal colleagues and most of all our GIFTED nurses
- Motivate, support and inspire current and potential new GIFTED Infusion nurses as well as internal colleagues
- Inspire and drive outstanding recruitment and exceptional relationships with GIFTED Healthcare clinicians
- Create a dynamic network of brand recognition and word of mouth referrals for both our valued clients and our GIFTED clinicians
- Drive strategic growth for the infusion division
- Contribute to and participate in meeting the goals of GIFTED Healthcare
- Utilize reporting to maximize revenue as well as client, patient and nurse satisfaction
- Support GIFTED Healthcare team members and represent the company in a positive and professional manner
- Promote and exemplify GIFTED Healthcare’s values – Go Go, Integrity, Fun, Trust, Exceeds Expectations, Dignity
Skills for Success:
- Proven management and leadership skills
- Strong network in the healthcare community
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills, including professional attitude, ability to delegate and relate to all colleagues
- Exceptional and effective organizational, decision-making and time management skills
- Self-direction, good judgment and conflict resolution skills
- Ability to relate to a variety of people and establish meaningful relationships with colleagues and clients
- Strong computer skills and efficient in Microsoft Suite
At GIFTED Healthcare, we empower our clinicians to provide compassionate, exceptional care to the clients and patients we serve.